Friday, November 02, 2007

Strollers and Jobs

We never fully updated everyone about our stroller replacement (and I'm sure you're dying to hear about it). As you know, our perfect stroller was stolen in August. That was stroller #2. Stroller #3 is a light, small umbrella type we bought for our trip to Utah. Stroller #4 is a SUV-ish red thing: expensive but sturdy. Since this thing is essentially my car, I think it's worth it. Anyway, for me strollers are like shoes are for some women. It's like Sex and the City, but strollers and Sesame Street.

In other news, I didn't get the job I interviewed for last week. We are nothing but relieved; truly, we aren't ready for full-time day care and after we did the math we realized that after paying for Graham's care, we would have no more money than we do now. So, it's a good thing in the end (though my ego is a little dented).

Mostly, because now I get to spend more time with this little man (pictured in his red stroller):

2 comments:

Ryan said...

I just want you guys to know, I brag about Goose all the time. Also, I got accepted to school. Yay!

Aimee said...

I'm very sorry about your dented ego--but happy for more Graham time! Who needs a job anyway? Maybe I could bring my accessories over to compliment your fashionable baby-in-stroller next week? with love.