Well, the temp has broken 40 degrees for two consecutive days, and I confess that I have a little spring fever. (Yes, I know more snow and cold will come, but, shut up, ok?) Graham and Molly and I have been out for truly long walks for the first time since those 50 degree days in January and the perennials in our yard are starting to push up buds. I bought Easter treats for Graham yesterday. I think we will survive!
Today, my bookclub is meeting: it's 6 moms plus toddlers, so there's not actually a ton of serious conversation. I do admit to a lot of serious snacking, however. Saturday, we're headed to dinner with friends who have 3 (count 'em) kids under 3 years old (twins and a singleton). It's a good place to go when I'm starting to feel cocky about having another baby.
Good Weekend, Everyone,
Ps. G is starting to seriously work on growing hair. Check it out.
No comments:
Post a Comment