Sorry, everyone. It's just suddenly gotten harder to get the camera outside with us every day. I mean, I think about taking it, but because I have to chase G out the door, leaving a trail of baby-essentials, the camera is always left behind.
So, I guess I'll tell you some things:
1. Graham sunburns really easily. He refuses to wear a hat. His hair does not protect his scalp.
2. He can go down the slide by himself. On both bum and belly. He prefers the upright version.
3. He likes big kids. Alot. Anyone 3 years old rules the world, as far as he is concerned.
4. He runs. Pretty fast.
5. He enjoys sitting, casually, on benches. This is hilarious because benches are still way too high for him to access casually, so it's all act.
6. He likes a snack before playing. I do too. At least in this way, we are well-matched.
7. I have not been outside this much, well, ever. I need a hat, too.
Thursday, April 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment