I wanted to catch you all up on a few things.
1. I love our summer schedule: breakfast, park (where we are part of a pack of early-bird toddler boys), nap, lunch, Jen home, adventure*, dinner, sleep
2. Graham is talking much, much more these days. Or should I say, demanding the guitar much, much more these days.
3. Also: he loves to climb furniture. We're looking forward to our next ER trip.
4. We bought a big new (crap Ikea) bookshelf to house our growing, uncontrolled picture book collection. Graham loves to browse it, sit, read, repeat. I do not love reshelving it all 53 times a day.
*adventure could mean a trip to the pool, or for ice cream, or to the pond, or to the pet store. So, adventure here is defined broadly.
Saturday, July 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment