Wednesday, August 13, 2008


Jen reminded me that I had forgotten to post the beer pictures. It wasn't that; I was just unsure how more conservative members of our reading audience would react- not just the Mormon ones. Anyway, Graham likes beer, or at least beer bottles. On our last visit to Vermont (two weeks ago), he spent a lot of time mimicking his Grandad as he drank. Then they would both laugh hilariously. It was damn cute, and I can reassure you that only a tiny bit of actual beer was consumed. But the actual amount was hard to tell. 

We're headed to Vermont again for the whole week on Sunday- I'm just praying that the rain that has been drenching us for the past, oh, month, is now truly gone. 


1 comment:

bubbasmama said...

you're going to have to start calling this the weekly graham *grumble*

but seriously -- graham's laugh in that picture is SO. AWESOME. it's like they just told some dirty joke or something over beers. i totally love it.