
TJ! Meets Graham!
Long ago I went to college with a bunch of v. smart folk at the University of Utah. One of the smartest, sweetest, and humblest of the bunch is TJ- now Dr. TJ, PhD in Awesomeness. He was here in Boston to attend some sort of geek conference at MIT (what else would they have there?) and stopped by to meet G. If I could ask TJ to siphon a little bit of his brain into my baby's head I might, because he's both brilliant and easy going. So we reminisced about the goofy days of college, when we used to do things like put our friend Jenny in a shopping cart and wheel her around Salt Lake in the middle of the night. Also: Tj does not age. He won't divulge his secrets, but I swear he looks exactly like he did in 1998.
Note: Geez, I'm finally nostalgic for college. That officially qualifies me as ancient, right? And I'm turning 32 this weekend. Makes me miss the peppermint schnapps I used to drink. Almost.
1 comment:
Damn! TJ's lookin' good! So is Graham, of course.
I forgot about that shopping cart...How did you convince me to let you guys do that? Oh right, tequila.
Jenny
Post a Comment