Friday, August 03, 2007



DONE!

Here's a peek at the new living room, painting courtesy of Jen and Marius. Doesn't it look fancy?

Ps. Strewn toys courtesy of G.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I love it.

Anonymous said...

I can't even tell you how impressed I am that you girls managed to paint with Graham around. Impressed and a little irked. I mean, we've been in our house for around 6 years, and we have yet to paint our front room.

-Jenny

Anonymous said...

Jenny - I hire out for $15/HR. I'd be happy to paint your front room! We could go shopping together for the right paint colors! How special!

Whit and Jen - Please take a light physics course at one of the local colleges and learn how to take pictures so that people can see what you are so proud of! Zana lives, obviously, through you!

Only two weeks until I get to meet my grandson!!!!!!!! Just so you know.....he'll be hanging with me the whole trip and spending the night at my house!! We need to bond......yep, yep, yep!

Anonymous said...

Dad doesn't realize I have goose dibs. :).


I like the picture of you, Jen, and G by the way. Very cute.

w. wilson said...

Hey, kids.

Dad, you're right, I need a new camera (too bad the one I want costs $600).

Jenny- If you lived with Jen, you would paint. She's quite the taskmaster.

Everyone: There's enough Goose to go around. Plenty in fact. We'll just hand him off and head to Vegas for the week. :)