i think having your belly off the ground that long basically constitutes crawling. clearly he could have gone further to get to the ottoman, he just didn't have to.WAY TO GO, GRAHAM!!! COME OVER! LET'S CRAWL!
I don't know who needs the helmet more....you or the child!?!Please order the little school bus well ahead of impending school years, jdut to be completely prepared!
he'll be all over the entire house, totally unstoppable, in about 48 hours. brace yourselves : )~syben
Everyone- He does this weird yoga thing, with one leg lifted. We call it "peeing dog." I tell him there's an easier way to get around, but he's his own man. And Syben, we are TERRIFIED of the crawling. I'm going to get him a padded room.
Graham is destined to be a "thespian" (not lesbian). His interpretation of "My Left Foot"
Post a Comment
5 comments:
i think having your belly off the ground that long basically constitutes crawling. clearly he could have gone further to get to the ottoman, he just didn't have to.
WAY TO GO, GRAHAM!!! COME OVER! LET'S CRAWL!
I don't know who needs the helmet more....you or the child!?!
Please order the little school bus well ahead of impending school years, jdut to be completely prepared!
he'll be all over the entire house, totally unstoppable, in about 48 hours. brace yourselves : )
~syben
Everyone-
He does this weird yoga thing, with one leg lifted. We call it "peeing dog." I tell him there's an easier way to get around, but he's his own man.
And Syben, we are TERRIFIED of the crawling. I'm going to get him a padded room.
Graham is destined to be a "thespian" (not lesbian). His interpretation of "My Left Foot"
Post a Comment