Sunday, October 21, 2007

A Few Things

We had a fantastic weekend last week and went to two parties. There was some fallout, however: G has been sick since Wednesday (who is patient zero? One of those preschoolers; I'm sure of it)- the kind of cold where he can't sleep. And when baby can't sleep, nobody sleeps.

Which has meant we get to stay up for baseball. Since having a son, I've decided to adopt a sport, just in case he wants to be a sporty guy. Since we're in Boston, baseball is pretty seductive. I've been reading up on things a little and watching what games I can. And though our conversations would still make a true sports fan nutso (Jen, don't you think J.D. Drew is cute?), we're getting there.

Lastly, I'm interviewing this week for a real, live, full-time, professional librarian job. That's good for every reason except it would mean putting G in full-time day care, which I hate to think about. We'll keep you posted on the situation.

3 comments:

Ryan said...

Maybe you should answer you brother Ryan when he calls you back...

Kerry said...

Four square??!!

>>I've decided to adopt a sport, just in case he wants to be a sporty guy

Ryan said...

I have decided to buy Goose a too-big Tom brady jersey he can grow into.