Notes from the Sickbed
I can't begin to describe how badly the past week has sucked. Honestly. G's croup became an upper respiratory tract infection and then 2 (count 'em) ear infections. No one (except the dog) has slept more than 2 hours at a time since last Friday.
Funny, we were just congratulating ourselves on our awesomeness as a family- we had a great time at the birthday party and, you know, just couldn't avoid some "we're through the first year, and isn't he fantastic?" sort of back patting followed by some hypothesizing about baby #2. Ah, to be humbled by the universe. Anyway, our once clean house is now a wasteland of sick-baby apparatuses and mama detritus.
We're counting the *seconds* until the antibiotics kick in.
Wednesday, December 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So sorry, Kiddos! I hear croup is the worst. Give him kisses from us. I hope he--and everything--gets better soon.
Post a Comment