Gentle readers, we've had another storm. It's not even winter yet, not officially anyway, and I confess to feeling a little wall-climby. This morning, we celebrated the snow with french toast.
Here, Graham worships the maple syrup container, an image that should warm the heart of any Vermonters reading here.
Here, Graham worships his Mommy's (Whitney's) french toast, a worthwhile endeavor (as any who've tasted it well know).
4 comments:
Love these pictures, Goose looks very handsome with his hands wrapped around that delicious French Toast I haven't had in years. I am truly jealous
So weird....we had french toast yesterday morning too. Maybe it wasnt a regular storm, maybe it was the maple growers mind control ray trying to make up for a slump in syrup sales.
-Dot
Dot-
I feel, very strongly, that the maple growers and cheese hawkers of Vermont are leading a campaign to take over the world. I am their willing victim.
Ryan-
Come on over. I'll make you FT any time.
And what could be better for Graham and the world at large than wholesome, organic Vermont maple syrup on his mom's french toast?
Post a Comment