Being Wrong
When we were pregnant, we did a lot of research and a lot of obsessing about the stuff we bought. It became a hobby: strollers, car seats, toys, etc., passing the time as we waited to need all of it. Well, the one piece of advice I would now offer parents-to-be is- WAIT. You have no idea what you will need and if you try beforehand you will likely get it wrong. I read somewhere that most families go through 3 or so strollers. We are headed to our second, in that the plush and stylish stroller we plunked down $250 for isn't working. It's too big for our new entryway and closet and with Graham seems to weigh approximately 500 pounds. Because I don't have a car, Graham and I get around exclusively via foot and subway, so this mistake was big. If we had waited until we had the baby, we would have had a much better idea what to buy.
Monday, March 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment