Tuesday, March 13, 2007


Rambles:

1. It makes me want to cry when I think about all the time I used to waste on the Interweb. Gossip blogs? check. Craigslist? check. Books section of the Times? check. Random pricing of unrealistic vacations? check. Someday I'll get a hotel room with wireless access and just...wander...all...day...long. Now that's a fanstasy.

2. Jen rocks as a mom. She has created an ever-expanding repetoire of excellent games to play with G, including: monkey, take me to your mothership, and, my favorite, European techno song, in which she chants phrases in French and German and broken resort town English to an improvised techno beat. Really, you should ask her sample that one.

3. I need a haircut. Badly. When does a mom get such a thing done?

4. Bless you, Trader Joe's. Without your frozen fruits and veggies, I would have been subsisting on bread, coffee, and peanut butter these many months. Plus, you shortbread cookies are amazing with tea.

5. 60 degrees today! Our pale, dimpled skin exposed to the air, Graham and I walked Molly around our neighborhood. No more snow suits, I hope.

1 comment:

Kerry said...

1. Sounds like a typical day at work for me.

2. Does Jen take requests? Like 80's power ballads?