How do you pronounce Graham? The options, as I see them, are Gray-yam and Gram or a sort of hybrid Grah-ham. I'm curious, because I can't make up my mind.
And the photo is here to prove the kid doesn't always resemble a 40 year old Pynchon fan.
riffing on jen's baby-name-choosing test, I think I'd say "gray-yam" when waking up a teenager, and Gram when disciplining a toddler. I think the hybrid for job interveiws, and everyday life. I think--not sure--that that's what I say when I'm not thinking about it.
Did you get our phone message about the moist alley panties? Whitney, no one but you will understand how much they bother me.
I just asking brandon how he pronounced it and he said "GRAM," authoritatively. But now he says his british papa really goes for the "y" part, so I don't know. He'll have to fill you in.
3 comments:
riffing on jen's baby-name-choosing test, I think I'd say "gray-yam" when waking up a teenager, and Gram when disciplining a toddler. I think the hybrid for job interveiws, and everyday life. I think--not sure--that that's what I say when I'm not thinking about it.
Did you get our phone message about the moist alley panties? Whitney, no one but you will understand how much they bother me.
I just asking brandon how he pronounced it and he said "GRAM," authoritatively. But now he says his british papa really goes for the "y" part, so I don't know. He'll have to fill you in.
I say G. As in "gee".
Post a Comment