
Self-Portrait, with Menagerie
I took this one the other day on a long walk with Molly and G, my two comrades-at-arms. We're becoming familiar figures around our neighborhood, as we take long rambles every morning. It's not a great picture, I know, but it captures a lot of the personality of life around here.
Note: I noticed the other day that nearly every picture we take includes Graham and a mama-torso. I just wanted to reassure everyone that we still have heads around here.
1 comment:
Whit, that is a fucking AWESOME picture. and I am sorry we cannot take morning walks together. or that you can't walk graham and molly over to the new coffee shop where I will be reading this morning, so you can't look at me askance for reading yet another book about slavery and then share a chocolate muffin with me, because they are very good.
Post a Comment