Our comments:
I, Whitney, love the first one, because it's a great sly-Graham face.
Jen liked the second, although she's taken to calling it "the picture that comes with the frame when you buy it. Then you have to replace it with your own, much less perfect, pictures."
Ps. These are proofs we haven't yet purchased. Please don't make copies, because we'd like our nice starving photographer to be able to pay her bills. Let us know if you'd like one.



4 comments:
you know, we had some photos taken of elliot two months ago, and are still stumped as to which we will purchase. It seems we are not very good at representing ourselves to ourselves--we don't have any wedding photos around, either. it's so hard to get a picture that means something to you and also means someting to your aesthetic sense. part of me wants to paper the whole hallway with multiple shots o' elliot, but then what would we do with them all when/if we're lucky enough to have other kids? i dunno.
but anyway...i like all the graham photos, but think i'm leaning towards the first one, too. I'm fond of nude baby shots.
I like the black and white photo. Or as I've come to affectionately think of it, the Zinedane Zidane pose.
Yes, Kerry- watch out, or G will head butt you like CRAZY.
Do you really have to choose 1? They are all so great. No wrong choice in that bunch.
Jenny McD
Post a Comment