Friday, July 06, 2007



We hope everybody had a great holiday. Here, we had two big days: the Fourth (or, the day we were all asleep at 830pm) and Jen's birthday, July 5th. (Here, G feasts on a plastic cup.)

In other news:

Jen's cousin, whose name I can neither spell nor pronounce correctly (Marious? Marius? Mariouse?) has arrived to spend the month in Boston. His English is very good, so I don't have to pretend my French is any better than horrible. Graham is VERY taken with him.

Graham has discovered that a spoon+a pan= a rockin' good time. Our poor neighbors.

G is working on babbling: I hear Ms and something that sounds like heyyahiya. Whether hipster reference to Outkast or politically incorrect Native American war cry, we aren't yet sure.

We love books! Sometimes to eat, sometimes to look at. G now has a whole new batch of French baby books to explore.



Lastly, Auntie Filipa bought Graham a Mount Holoyke t-shirt (actually 2: one for now, one for bigger). Here's a shout out to all the MHC alums who read our blog (Jess Lee, this one's for you!).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Considering his a Wilson, I'll bet it's a politically incorrect Native American war cry.

Anonymous said...

I have been without internet at my apartment for a couple of weeks... I heard about the shout-out and have risked being caught looking at cute baby pictures at work. Yes, I am a true Graham-Fan. ADORABLE! (BTW - Hi Whitney and Jen!)