Thursday, September 25, 2008

We're doing our Fall thing here, readers, meaning taking increasingly chilly morning trips to the park, working on closing up the garden for the season, and getting out our sweaters and coats. Lucky for us, our kid still fits his coat from last year (first thought, hooray; second thought, just how big WAS he?). Graham is having a great time at daycare (Hola!) and we are all getting back into the routine of work/home/work/home with the occasional hiccup: This week we are playing musical chairs with a bad cold (first me, now G, Jen next, I'm sure).

These shots were taken at the TotLot, also known as the place Mama goes when she can't think of anything else to do. I like nothing better than to get a scone and a coffee and chitchat with our neighbors while G putters around. I think, based on these photos, it's safe to say he loves it there as well.




No comments: