Friday, October 24, 2008






 Bobbie's gorgeous pictures of the the Forest Hills Cemetery reminded us how much we love it there in the Fall.  We used to live off of one of the gates to this beautiful private park, and today we told Graham how he used to walk there everyday, only then he lived inside my belly. 

In other news, G's sick, again. Tell me about how his immune system is being strengthened at Daycare? Right now, I don't believe it. 

3 comments:

Flatlander said...

Whitney,
I'm assuming you took these pictures and I just have to say that you have a great eye for photography. I'm wondering if you haven't sent Graham down the path to becoming a tortured author by having him cavort in the graveyard all day. We'll see.

Granddad Martin

w. wilson said...

We're hoping to make him another EA Poe. Or Stephen King- now he makes a lot of money.

Be Like the Squirrel, Girl said...

I agree the photos are really lovely. Fall is the best season!