Wednesday, October 22, 2008




We're developing a plan for dealing with the 7 month span of bad weather we face here, dear readers (and not, as one friend suggested, moving to San Diego). Step 1 is projects, like as pictured above, the apple bread we baked this morning (at 6am). Step 2 is finding friends who will invite us over, accepting apple bread as a bribe, as this morning we hung out with Gus and Ezra. Step 3 is being outside whenever possible, as today when G and I walked home from Ezra's house, stopping for a good long while to check out the construction in our neighborhood. This multi-step plan, along with some good boots (for Graham AND me, though I prefer mine to be black leather with a buckle) will keep us out of the winter doldrums. I hope. 

Anyway, plotting aside, the apple bread was delicious and we LOVE that Ezra has stairs for us to climb. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

dude if this baby EVER decides to come out you can come bring us food any freakin' time you want. Also I recommend M&M cookies. We made those two days ago and they are a huge hit with the 2 year old set.

-Dot

Be Like the Squirrel, Girl said...

I wished you lived closer to us. I want apple bread too! Speaking of boots, you can create a wish list of boots on Zappos. But if you make a sarcastic tweet about it, the CEO of Zappos might start following you. Just a warning!