Friday, December 05, 2008



In case you had forgotten, or didn't know Graham from the beginning, here's what he looked like two years ago, tomorrow. (Here are more pictures, if you're interested.)

Two years ago today I was waddling to another OB appointment, where I would have an ultrasound that approximated my baby's weight at 9 1/2 lbs, at which point I demanded they take him out before he got any bigger. Of course, I was already almost 2 weeks overdue at that point- I was just looking for an excuse. 

This winter has started out much like that one: really warm, with no need for the maternity coat BA had lent me. Other than that fact, our lives are really nothing like the ones we led two years ago. Now, we have new friends (of the grown up and toddler variety), a home of our own, and a third partner on all our adventures. 


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And a whole new ability to ignore things that previously would have sent you over the edge. Congratulations on the mile stone, you are in for a bumpy but fantastic ride this year.

-Dot

Be Like the Squirrel, Girl said...

Happy Birthday Graham! So much can happen in just two years. It's truly amazing.