The Taste
We are trying our best to stay busy today, as we wait for the first big snowstorm of the year to begin. We went for a ride on the train, and, most excitingly, made sugar cookie dough to frost with friends this afternoon (if they can make it over here- though they are intrepid, and I don't doubt they will).
When we make a treat together, G helps me add ingredients and stir things. All this activity is just foreplay to his favorite moment, the taste. He'll start yelling and demanding it if I take too long: "I want TASTE! TASTE! Graham NEEDS taste!" etc.
We hope to have some fun snow time tomorrow, after weather has cleared out a bit (and I promise to take pictures). I hope everyone is safe and snug and well-nestled at home, if you're in the path of this one.
1 comment:
Graham seems to have gotten his priorities straight at an extraordinarily young age. Bravo. By the way, his pirate cutlass is pretty much done, so he can slash his way through the house when ya'll come.
Granddad Martin
Post a Comment