Of course my grandson likes Avacado! Just because I scared my daughter by calling this delicious fruit "Cow Buggers" doesn't mean this Wilson boy would ever let physical descpritions get in the way of his gourmet palet!
For the record, Grandpa Steve scared me by calling avocado "Cow boogies". I only started eating it recently. Good to see that Goose is still drooling food. Miss you guys!
elliot thus far doesn't seem down with the avocado. so disturbing. brandon doesn't like them either--crazy--and I am beset by visions of the two of them, disdaining avocado together, for the rest of my life.
of course, i guess in these visions I get all the avocado. could be worse.
An interesting note for all of you young parents in family dynamics.....the youngest child or "Baby" suppossing that the world begins and ends with "them". The comments like "my Dad only did that with me" are typical and should be ignored as it only causes sibling rivalry amongst the unit and dystain and nonrespect for the youngest. So sad! Funny thing is that we are still changing Ry's diapers even though he is 18 years old!
7 comments:
Of course my grandson likes Avacado! Just because I scared my daughter by calling this delicious fruit "Cow Buggers" doesn't mean this Wilson boy would ever let physical descpritions get in the way of his gourmet palet!
You go Boy!
For the record, Grandpa Steve scared me by calling avocado "Cow boogies". I only started eating it recently. Good to see that Goose is still drooling food. Miss you guys!
elliot thus far doesn't seem down with the avocado. so disturbing. brandon doesn't like them either--crazy--and I am beset by visions of the two of them, disdaining avocado together, for the rest of my life.
of course, i guess in these visions I get all the avocado. could be worse.
An interesting note for all of you young parents in family dynamics.....the youngest child or "Baby" suppossing that the world begins and ends with "them". The comments like "my Dad only did that with me" are typical and should be ignored as it only causes sibling rivalry amongst the unit and dystain and nonrespect for the youngest. So sad! Funny thing is that we are still changing Ry's diapers even though he is 18 years old!
I thought Elliot was the cat!?! Am I old or confused....maybe both?
Both. Elliott is our cat and our friends' baby boy, not named after our cat, because our cat is really weird.
but both elliot and elliott are show cats. n'est pas?
Post a Comment