
The Holiday
We headed up to Vermont for the holiday weekend, a trip that leads me to file the following report.
Babies aren't that in to change. Sleeping in a new place has sent him into a frenzy of naplessness. Poor us! Also: it's increasingly apparent that G loves to be around men. I guess you could make an argument about how tallness, deep voices, and scratchy chins are a novelty for him (since, thank God, Jen and I have none of the above). He liked to sit on his Grandad Martin's lap and talk about power tools with him. Luckily for G, he's having a guy-filled summer- by August he will have met all 5 of his uncles. That's a lot of boy. Lastly, he's started to drool even more than usual. I mean, the kid is a fountain of drool. Could that mean a tooth is coming?
No comments:
Post a Comment