Monday, May 07, 2007



Two things; well, maybe three

1. Objectively speaking, isn't G the cutest baby ever? I mean, really.
2. He's grown through another set of clothes. For those interested, he now wears 12 months in just about everything.
3. Dressing a boy can be a pain. I mean, EVERYTHING is covered in footballs or baseballs. And until G decides he wants those things, or monkeys, or dinosaurs, or pirates, or Elmo, or whatever, I'm just refusing to buy them. Also, everything is blue or red. So we have to work to be more interesting (Jen says, more European). But I think the pictured outfit is juuuuust right (if a bit carroty).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

love the euro color palette! if baby what not to wear was not such a good idea, this photo makes me realize that baby sartorialist is a *brilliant* one!

sarah said...

about the boy-clothes thing:

I KNOW!!!!!!!

we received our first football-clad sweatshirt in the mail yesterday. I am torn between my conviction that baby clothes should be cheap and easy, and the reality of a world in which the cheapest clothes have the most non-relevant-to-my-life understanding of gender.

My rule so far: no clothes with any images or words on the " 'lil slugger" theme. No clothes with images or words on the " 'lil builder" theme. Not that I'm opposed to sports OR engineering. but, like, c'mon.