We splurged on a membership for the new year, only partly because there's a really amazing bakery down the street from the museum. It's mostly a big kid place (the museum, not the bakery), but there's a whole section of the second floor dedicated to toddlers. Graham was in heaven. I was too, because I had brought my camera.
Sunday, January 06, 2008
Children's Museum
We splurged on a membership for the new year, only partly because there's a really amazing bakery down the street from the museum. It's mostly a big kid place (the museum, not the bakery), but there's a whole section of the second floor dedicated to toddlers. Graham was in heaven. I was too, because I had brought my camera.


We splurged on a membership for the new year, only partly because there's a really amazing bakery down the street from the museum. It's mostly a big kid place (the museum, not the bakery), but there's a whole section of the second floor dedicated to toddlers. Graham was in heaven. I was too, because I had brought my camera.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We'd love to join you at the Museum some day soon... bad parents that we are we haven't brought Cullen there yet (but we've discovered an awesome one in Rochester, NY of all places!)
Post a Comment