The One
Now that Graham is busy figuring out what things are called, our mom names are becoming more of an issue. You see, most mom variants start with m (while dads can be papa or father). So, if I'm Mom and Jen is Momma, or whatever, the 1 year old will not quite get the difference. Weirdly, up until the past day or so, if I said, "where's mom?", Graham would be a little confused, even though he could point to light, Elliott, Molly, window, toy, etc. I started working with him on it, and he now identifies Jen as Mom. Me? Still nothing. Jen has decided that I am such a sacred being to Graham that it is anathema to point to me at all. Therefore, my new mom name is: The One. Though excellent balm for my ego, I can't imagine that title lasting long.
Wednesday, January 09, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
This made me laugh so much
Whats wrong with yaweh, your majesty or the ever popular my lady?
-Dot
Post a Comment