Monday, January 14, 2008

Sigh. Another snow day today, prompting my (never before felt) burning desire to return to California. I'm just about done with the winter, and it's JANUARY.

In other news, Jen's recovering from a 24 hour food poisoning/stomach flu episode. Yesterday, Graham and I stayed out of the house as much as we could, going to the children's museum for a couple of hours by ourselves. We had a good time, but Jen did not.

Here are some recent snaps of the Graham, capturing new stuff:

One of a series of expressions that look almost, well, human. Let's call this one amused/skeptical.

Excited playing, with headless Mom in the background


Documented proof that the kid has some hair. It's both coarse and straight, and somewhere between red and blonde.

2 comments:

Ryan said...

Excited playing is now my desktop.

Anonymous said...

I had the same stomach flu yesterday. Sorry if I gave it to you. I havent been that sick since I was a small child.

-Dot