Not long ago I was talking to Dorothy on the phone and she asked how I could possibly get Graham to let me take so many pictures of him. I joked that he was well-conditioned and egotistical, a good combination in a model. Now, however, I think I understand what she meant (since Adele is 6 months older than G): toddlers are more interested in the camera than in whatever prompted you to get the camera out. Look at Graham with his pull toy- Quick, get the camera. Wait, Graham, go back to your toy, not the camera. No, No, No. Sigh. The above is a good example of where we're at these days (though I think kind of a cool picture).
Thursday, January 24, 2008
Not long ago I was talking to Dorothy on the phone and she asked how I could possibly get Graham to let me take so many pictures of him. I joked that he was well-conditioned and egotistical, a good combination in a model. Now, however, I think I understand what she meant (since Adele is 6 months older than G): toddlers are more interested in the camera than in whatever prompted you to get the camera out. Look at Graham with his pull toy- Quick, get the camera. Wait, Graham, go back to your toy, not the camera. No, No, No. Sigh. The above is a good example of where we're at these days (though I think kind of a cool picture).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
If you like that picture I can provide you several thousand of the same picture of Adele. Maybe we should put together a modern art exhibit and call it " sometimes the picture takes the camera".
-Dot
I imagine he is thinking "I wonder if this comes off...?" At least I am under that impression
Hey Whitney. Congrats on motherhood. Just checking in from Connecticut. I know what you mean with the camera thing. Jackson has always been in love with the lens. He's a big cheeser, which is great if you need a smile, but its the death of any action shots. It's not even worth trying to take video of him--he just freezes and goes after the camera.
Post a Comment