Graham is 15 months next week. Every day he changes a little more, becoming less like a baby and more like a boy, but I hope he keeps those soft, sensitive eyes forever.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
What a picture! Almost like a yearbook pose -- don't let him go off to college yet!
I was feeling the same way about Cullen the other day -- now that he's 4 he's less and less the "little boy" but still a little kid. And always my baby...
2 comments:
What a picture! Almost like a yearbook pose -- don't let him go off to college yet!
I was feeling the same way about Cullen the other day -- now that he's 4 he's less and less the "little boy" but still a little kid. And always my baby...
He is rather dashing. I can't wait to spend quality time with him
Post a Comment