We've missed you!
Jen's mom is recovering well from her surgery, and we are thankful. We spent a few days in Vermont helping out. Graham enjoyed ferreting out all the non-baby-proofed goodies and fell in love with their vacuum. He's also a little more interested in snow, so we might get a few uses out of our snowsuit after all.
We're tired to death of winter here. Today, Jen brought in the play gym from the yard. It's sitting in our dining room, waiting for Graham to demand more trips down the slide.
On Super Tuesday, I took Graham to vote for the first time- he got lots of attention from the voting committee folks, and I was proud to have him there.
Lastly, G popped a new tooth in the past few days and it seems like at least one more is on the way. I think we changed his drool soaked shirt three times today.
How many weeks until Spring?
No comments:
Post a Comment