so. cute.
Cute with a hint of danger- that is an open (gasp) tube of butt paste he refuses to let go of. He spent the morning "applying" it to various toys.
Speaking of butt paste...watch out for that eating thing. Adele will eat anything too which I thought was great till I got home one day a week and a half ago and Mike exclaimed "She ate two whole bowls of chili for dinner!". The rash is almost gone.-Dot
What a lady killer
Post a Comment
4 comments:
so. cute.
Cute with a hint of danger- that is an open (gasp) tube of butt paste he refuses to let go of. He spent the morning "applying" it to various toys.
Speaking of butt paste...watch out for that eating thing. Adele will eat anything too which I thought was great till I got home one day a week and a half ago and Mike exclaimed "She ate two whole bowls of chili for dinner!". The rash is almost gone.
-Dot
What a lady killer
Post a Comment