I highly recommend YouTube browsing as a way to find out what really entertains your toddler. Certain clips are a no-go; others result in serious repeated viewing. I swear I did not force the Weezer upon him, but it is, without a doubt, his favorite song. He kind of jams along with it, and I hope to capture that cute business on video in the next couple of days.
I just wanted everyone to be aware that my kid is now cooler than me. It's a surprise that it took 18 whole months.
Note: Katie's response made my realize that since the video is about Youtube, my post is actually totally meta. Cool, ya?
Wednesday, June 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh MAN, that's so great. I hadn't seen that yet! All of my favorite YouTube characters are there! Love the guest appearance by Kelly. ;)
Oh yeah, speaking of Weezer and Muppets, check out "Keep Fishin'" on You Tube. I have it on my iPod and it always makes me happy.
Post a Comment