My plan is to post the whole story of how Graham ended up with his first three stitches. But, today, I'll start by posting his dirty faced cuteness. The band aid marks the spot of the wound, the result of too much climbing, and too many Cornells over for dinner.
We all survived the 3 hours in the ER at Children's Hospital, with the mamas rather the worse for the wear than Graham. I'll say two things: one, I'm very thankful that Graham is healthy, since we saw many really sick kids that night. And two, you're not really a mom until you see a Dr. stick a needle in your kid's head.
2 comments:
Has anyone contacted social services to have this incident investigated? First we're told the kid prefers "berries" to maple creamies and now this. Something's fishy there in Boston.
Granddad Martin
Too many Cornells?? Is that even possible?
Post a Comment